Thursday 14 November 2013

Changes to the Typographic Portrait

I needed the face to look more 3-D, so having the face as an illustration did't work. Thus, I started again by  used the original photograph. I blurred the image, increased the brightness and contrast and rubbed out certain areas of the face. I placed the image in Illustrator then lowered the opacity, so the text could be seen more clearly. I changed the colour of the text again and changed it back to 'Helvetica, regular,' then placed the text over the shadows of the face. I then drew coloured shapes over the face, behind the text, as there was too much grey.














I think I am happy with my final typographic portrait, although I may make some final changes after I have received some feedback.  Next, I will put the image into Flash and make it interactive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment